Saturday, March 22, 2008

Back from Cali!!!

Ok, so I didn't really want to post on here...idk why so don't ask...but I thought I might as well tell you guys that I am still alive. So, I went to Disneyland and had a bunch of fun. And I also went to California Adventure and had a lot of fun there too! But I got a lot of pix of me and some characters. It was really cool. The only person that I didn't get that I really wanted to was Peter Pan. I saw him walking around like, 3 years ago and I figured he walked around like every other character...but he doesn't...and I was pretty upset! But, anyways, so we were supposed to go home on Friday night but my dad surprised my whole family and got us a room at the Hilton Beachside Hotel. So, we were on the 9th floor and we had a perfect view of the ocean on one side, and on the other side you could see all these city lights and it was totally beautiful!!! (Rachel, you already know about this 'cuz I called you!) But anyways, we stayed the night there and my parents couldn't get me out of bed the next morning because the bed, pillows, and comforter were so comfy! So yeah...but if you look to the left, then you can see that I changed my profile pic!!!!!!! I love those sunglasses! LoL...so, I guess I will talk to you guys later!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

u know what, u should of stuffed me in ur sutecase & taken me with u. & i think u should share that gift card to starbucks! i hepled u know! jkjkjk. good luck with it!