Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stellar Kart!!!


Ok. Here are all of the members of Stellar Kart! I think they are all totally amazing and I am just in love with them. I think they are all very cute but my biggest crush (out of these four!!) is definitely Brian. He's the one on the bottom left. I think he is really cute and he is such a great guitarist!!! I happen to love all these guys a lot. And their songs are just totally fabulous. I mean, they always have a different message!!
(from top to bottom: Adam, Cody, Brian, and Jordan!!!)

2 comments:

rAcHeL said...

hmmmm not as hot as hawk....well jason....lol i give them a 5,,,looks wise...but a 10 on voices and songs

Becky Levesque said...

Cody was really whiny when I met them.He complained his ribs hurt.They seemed a bit like pop star to.I think meeting Buliding 429 was better because they were way more down to earth.