Friday, April 18, 2008

High School Cheer!!!!

Hey you guys. So, I am so nervous it isn't even funny. I am going to be trying out for high school cheer. From Tuesday-Friday I have a cheer clinic I need to go to. That is where they are going to teach us some cheers and we will have to perform them for the actual tryouts. And then, on Saturday, are the actual tryouts. So, just be praying for me and hope that I make it because I have been cheering almost all my life and that's just something that I really enjoy doing. And I won't see you guys at church on Wednesday night because I will be at the cheer clinic. Well, now you know where I will be and you will know that I won't be there...so you guys don't have to be like, "where is Brooke??" ha ha. Ok, well, I love you all and I will talk to you later! Cya!\
**f@buLou$**
**xoxo**

2 comments:

rAcHeL said...

i'm praying 3U~



LOL 4u`

Brooke said...

ha ha. u r very smartical!! lol...ya know i love ya!