Friday, August 15, 2008

Me and My Bestest Friend in the WHOLE World!!!!!

Hawro!!!! So this is me and my bestest friend in the entire world. (I'm the one on the left...with the red sunglasses...duh =] ) She spent the night at my house and we went to church together in the morning. She totally curled my hair and it looked adorable. I curled her hair and it also looked adorable! We also made up a silly dance to Jesse McCartney's song, Leavin'. LoL. The dance is so cute but it's funny at the same time...if we ever show it to you, then it totally sums up our personalities. LoL. We are such dorks but we are totally like sisters!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I'm gonna go now so I will try to write back soon. I don't know when but I will whenever I have something really fun to tell you. I just wanted to put this picture on here because I totally love it!

1 comment:

rAcHeL said...

we are dorks! lol
that dance is totally bomb and don't u 4get it!!!

but but but i thought that i was ur bestest friend! nw some weirdo in pink glasses that look totally fab on her just takes my place???

hehe ya i know....its me!

check out my blog!