Sunday, April 27, 2008

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I told you guys about how I was trying out for Boulder Creek cheer. Well, all of my hard work must have payed off because I made the Freshman Squad!!!!!! I am so excited. I can't believe I actually made it! I have been in cheer almost all my life and I am so happy that I made it for high school!!!!!! AHHHHH!! Oh yeah, and thank you guys for praying for me. It really means a lot that you guys would actually do that for me. Love you all! Cya!
**f@buLou$**
**xoxo**

4 comments:

Becky Levesque said...

Thats great.My soccer team got second place.It was sweet.Hey check my blog out I put a video of Zane up.
Bekka

Kendra said...

hey i'm glad u made it. i was still praying 4 u even though u were mad at me. keep up the good work. =]

Becky Levesque said...

hey go to my blog and click on the jeremy camps blog

ashley. said...

haha! i knew that you were on cheer from the first day!!!!! i love you!!! will you be my nbf?!?